Bring math to life with a fun-packed week of fascinating number challenges, math mysteries, and investigations that get kids’ whole bodies moving!
We have all kinds of campers at Math Quest Discovery camps. Some LOVE math and are looking for even more fun ways to satisfy their love of numbers. Others are anxious or confused about math, and want to understand and like it more.
By the end of camp, all the kids have their favorite ways to “play” with math. Even better, they feel confident and excited to try out big kid’s math from higher grades!
Take a peek at some of the cool things we did at last year’s summer math camp…
Summer Math Camps: Details
Artful Math is expanding this year into two locations: Santa Clara and Portola Valley, CA. Camps are kept small (10-12 kids) to give each child lots of individual attention and support with math.
- July 9-13: Portola Valley, grades 1-4 WAITING LIST
- July 16-20: Santa Clara, grades 1-4 ALMOST FULL
- July 23-27: Portola Valley, grades 2-5
- July 30-Aug 3: Portola Valley, grades 3-6 WAITING LIST
- Aug 6-10: Santa Clara, grades 2-6
Hours: 9am – 3pm, M-F (extra care available from 8:00am-5:00pm)
- Camp Fee: $420
- Discounted Sibling Fee: $400
- Before Care 8-9am: $75
- After Care 3-5pm: $150