Ever wonder what it would be like to foster REAL kittens? Meet 11-year-old Avery, who shares what it’s like behind the scenes to be a kid caring for young kittens.
She shares a behind-the-scenes look at the world of kitten fostering, and answers questions like:
- How old are your kittens when you get them?
- Is bottle feeding hard?
- How do you help a kitten go potty?
- Do you ever get up in the middle of the night to feed them?
- Do you have a favorite kitten?
- What’s your favorite kitten age?
- When you love them so much, how do you let them go?
- What would you tell another kid who wants to foster kittens?
What other questions would you want to ask Avery? Share in a comment below!